1. Submerge shorts 3/4 up, in a bucket of bleach and leave over night.
2. Wash in cold water with washing liquid, to remove all excess bleach (wear gloves).
3. Once the shorts are dry, use fabric paint (preferably one which comes in a bottle with a small nozzle. ..
it will make things THAT much easier for you), and trace over the stitching.
4. Using a sharp object, like a pin, or I used an un-clicked pacer, neaten up the paint, making sure all lines are even steven.
5. Allow to dry for 24 hours
MINKPINK are giving you the opportunity to win a $1,000 MP wardrobe, by simply DIYing a pair of their Slashers, and uploading a picture of your creation on the MINKPINK Facebook page.
These are what I came up with. I liked the idea of exposing the bones of the garment. Anyway, I've DIY'd two pairs, so am giving this pair shown above, to one of you! All you need to do is:
3. Leave a comment with your name & email
The winner will be drawn in a weeks time, on Sunday the 12th.