16.5.12

SILVER COATED



ROMWE COAT
T BY ALEXANDER WANG TEE
VOLCOM JEANS
JEFFREY CAMPBELL BOOTS
EBAY CAP
MUM'S WISHBONE NECKLACE


Gearing up for Winter, I shall be snug as a bug in a rug, with this bad boy on my side. If you haven't noticed already, I like silver to be involved in every way possible.
Anyway, today I had a late lunch with the most beautiful human being, named Mary. She's from Texas, and she is cool.
There's nothing like indulging in good old girl talk, whilst the coconut water is flowing.

Anywho, off to paint my toenails x

7 comments:

Catherine Liem said...

Jeffrey Campbell silvers and your Romwe coat mix so well. Love the touch of sweet, sweet, sharp silver here Brydie =)

xx
Catherine.


Style Hostess

ASH said...

you look great. love the first shot.

nataliya said...

found you from knighttcat! love your blog! this outfit is rad!

nataliya
sewniice.blogspot.com

Raquel Medeiros said...

Hello! I am Brazilian stylist. Your blog is my daily inspiration! Congratulations on the job! Divulge his work ever! My blog is http://seebluesea.tk/ Big hug!

Unknown said...

This look is brilliant and i am inspired. I have those boots in blue and also ordered them in phyton because of the clearance. Those silver ones are fantastic also!!

strike the pose said...

WANT your shoes!

WITH LOVE,
LINSEY / POSE-BLOG.COM

Zanita said...

Your blog is one of the best in Australia x