27.4.12

ERIIN.COM

1 2 3 4 7 6
9 8 11 12






























PHOTOGRAPHER / ryan peter
STYLIST / brydie mack



OUTFIT #1  /  HANALIE LIZA BIKER JACKET

OUTFIT #2  /  AL&ALICIA SLOUCH HOODIE






Recently, I was lucky enough to team up with the very lovely ladies behind ERIIN.COM - Kate & Maisha. They very generously sent my favourite pieces from their online store, for me to play dress ups in - whilst my dear friend Ryan documented the process. What I love about Kate & Maisha, is their passionate approach to the Industry. Just take a look at their website, in particular their latest lookbook, and you'll see what I'm talking about. The girls have a fresh lookbook launching in a few weeks, which I will post for you guys to perv on. Big love to you, Kate & Maisha - I shall see you next week for MBFWA! And thank you Ry Ry x



11 comments:

ASH said...

Girl, these are insane! I love every single photo. The pieces are so beautiful and I'm loving the creative photography. GO YOU!!

Mija said...

Ok. WOW !! Very inspiring

rich girls. said...

sooo good. i'm actually in awe of every outfit and every shot. you look incredible. x.

Unknown said...

killing it !!!

http://imachicnation.blogspot.com/

WOLFCUB said...

thank you all so much for your lovely words x

LA SOURCE DU JOUR said...

Love these pic!

Check out www.lasourcedujour.com.au

lilyibbo said...

you are beyond divine! miss you :( love yo guts xxxxxxxx

lilyibbo said...

you are beyond divine! miss you :( love yo guts xxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hey would love to know what Nike trainers your wearing with outfit 3. Thanks :D
http://ninachantal.blogspot.co.uk/

WOLFCUB said...

Nina - they're Nike Free Runs, I bought the mens because I have such stomper feet x

Anonymous said...

Obsessed!! That looks great. Better than great