15.2.12

FIRST SUN

Photobucket


T BY ALEXANDER WANG TEE
ROMWE LEATHER SHORTS
JEFFREY CAMPBELL ARIZONA BOOTS
EBAY BEANIE 
DOGEARED KARMA NECKLACE
HOUSE OF HARLOW CHELSEA SUNGLASSES


Well, well, well. 
Look what I finally got around to doing. Was the first really sunny day since I moved to Sydney, so just about spent the whole day outside. Probably not ideal beanie weather, but oh well. I got a chance to take my new spaceboots for a spin, as well as my new Dogeared necklace. I love it's simplicity, never taking this one off.

Must try and do more outfit posts - they are a little bit of fun. Nighty night, I'm off to have a couple of Skype dates with my loves back home X

13 comments:

BIANCA DE CANDIA said...

love love love girlie xxx

www.lover-of-the-king.blogspot.com

tobaccoandleather said...

You look amazing xx

jules. said...

your so fricking cool!! xx

Anonymous said...

I adore your blog, so awesome! Also more outfit posts please, this look is so sharp and effortless

ASH said...

beautiful post.

Andrea Shoust said...

you would find killer shoes - im still lusting after a pair of alexander wang anais loafers in this colour

Lina said...

omg.. this outfit really is the killer.. u r a killer.. looks fabolous.. the shoes are really awesome:)

Elegantly Wasted said...

So good to see you doing outfit posts!

Those shoes are so good, wish I had myself a pair!

X

www.elegantlywastedd.blogspot.com

STYLISTS OWN said...

looking effortlessly amaze.
those shoes are sweet as.
keep up the outfit posts babe.
love em'

xx
b

WWW.THESTYLISTSOWN.COM

WOLFCUB said...

you are all so so lovely, I shall try and do more outfit posts. Ahh you guys x

WOLFCUB said...

you are all so so lovely, I shall try and do more outfit posts. Ahh you guys x

molly c said...

yes please more outfits. thanks. xx

Kerrie said...

definitely do more outfit posts, you look so contrasting against the sunshine, I can't wait till the sun arrives here. Your shoes are awesome, I like the shorts too but could never pull them off like you oh mann. xx