15.11.11

MOUNTAIN LION

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

G I S E L E   B U N D C H E N   F O R   M I S S O N I

Just incase Allesandra wasn't enough summer fitspiration for you, here's the one woman on the planet who is hotter. Gisele. These are my favourite pics from the Missoni campaigns she shot for Spring/Summer 2002/2003. These images are almost 10 years old, and still impossibly perfect. And thats why she's #1

2 comments:

Elegantly Wasted said...

I NEED those pants in the 6th picture!

TO DIE FOR!

X

www.elegantlywastedd.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm currently doing a photographic project and using 70's style so this is really inspirational thanks!
xx