12.10.11

OPULENCE

Photobucket

T BY ALEXANDER WANG SPORTS BRA
ARMANI EXCHANGE WATCH
J.CREW BAG
HELMUT LANG SWEATER
BALMAIN CRYSTAL SKIRT
ALEXANDER WANG SHIRT
BALENCIAGA BOOTS


$10,000 for a skirt? Balmain is a little over priced, but if I had the money, I wouldn't hesitate...for a second. 

I'm starting full-time work on Friday (kicking off with a 12 hour shift yum), so forgive me if I'm a little neglectful. At least now I'll be able to afford some new clothes, and maybe get around to starting outfit posts again!

I think I shall start a Balmain crystal skirt fund. Maybe in 10 years I'll be able to afford it. Donations welcome! Ha x

8 comments:

jules. said...

you make me laugh , love reading your blog x

SAMANTHA said...

seriously dude this outfit is AMAZING I wishhh I had every piece slash could afford it ... I love the idea of layering the button up with that sweater. great post



www.dragonnfruit.com

Ana G said...

mmm i love everything, i could wear this outfit complete. I know, the skirt is amazing but too expensive.
LAZYCATSTYLE

WOLFCUB said...

so glad you guys like x

thereformedwanderer said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! simple clean but perfection!

Down This Road said...

yeah wtf balmain?! their prices are beyond ridic! but so with you..if had loose benjamins would so have a room full of the shit. that sweater is uber fab too! xx

stylemailbox said...

your style is legit. love this look here!!!

come visit me!
www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com

WOLFCUB said...

xxx