12.10.11

NOWHERE

Photobucket


ELIN KLING'S DEBUT COLLECTION FOR NOWHERE 

 When I heard my ultimate style icon - Elin Kling, was the Creative Director of NOWHERE's new collection - I got my credit card at the ready. And for good reason - just LOOK at those shoes. The middle jacket, and white jumper second from the left, are my favourite. Almost sold out though, so get buying here. And don't freak out like I did when you see a jumper for SEK 5,750. That's about AUS $85 - this collection is so well priced, there's nothing over AUS $200! 

5 comments:

Lucy said...

I didn't think Nelly shipped to aus yet???

WOLFCUB said...

just discovered that - worst news of my life x

thereformedwanderer said...

OMG can i just say ... I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! love the posts, photos and the layout! LOVE! following you omg!

WOLFCUB said...

your are so sweet, thank you so much lovely xx

STYLISTS OWN said...

omg i know, i cried when i discovered nelly didn't ship to Australia.
how absolutely inconvenient. Elin is like style god.
i swear im going to start a freight forwarding company just so i can shop online European stores.

ps. just discovered your blog,
its awesome.

xx