25.8.11

1979

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


MUM & DAD CIRCA 1979


So for Dad's belated birthday present, I decided to go through all the old photo albums at Mum's house (Dad & Mum are divorced, but still good pals), and scan the old photos, so he too, has a hard copy of all those good memories. I think Mum's been meaning to do it for him for the last 10 years, but never really got around to it. I had SUCH a blast seeing 20-something Mum & Dad peeking out at me from the pages. It sounds weird, but it's really fascinating for me to see them like this, in love, that is. They split when I was pretty young, so I'm glad I have these pictures to remind me that once upon a time they were madly in love. It's kinda like that Good Charlotte song...same year and everything x


2 comments:

Sister Golden Air said...

So cool! They look just like my parents did when they were in Greece around the same time:)

WOLFCUB said...

dont you wish we could go back and meet our parents when they were young? would blow my mind x