15.12.10

CINDERELLA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(MIDDLE ROW) JEFFREY CAMPBELL, DOLCE VITA, STUART WIETZMAN, VINTAGE CLOGS, BALI CELINES, JESSICA SIMPSON


This is my humble little shoe wall. It's not much, but it's a start.
When i recently went to Bali i took 3 pictures (two pics up) of some dynamite CELINE clogs, that were waaaay out of my budget, and lets be honest, never going to be mine. Took a stroll down Poppies Lane, paid a cool 1 million...rupiah, walked back to the hotel with a smug look on my face, knowing I'd just spent a million dollars on shoes, and 4 days later a lovely little Balinese man brought 3 duplicated pairs to my hotel. They're not perfect, the tan ones are kinda flimsy and the white ones make me feel like a Spice Girl in the 90's, but for $35 a pair, I'm not complaining. x


No comments: