23.4.13

THE COMPANY SHE KEEPS





'BEAUTY & THE BEAST'
JAIME RISHAR FOR L'UOMO VOGUE BY MICHEL COMTE 1996


I've always seen these images on tumblr, been absolutely flawed, then checked the source to find that there wasn't one supplied (surprise, surprise). 
So after a thorough hunt, this is what I've come up with. The images don't seem to all live in one place on the net, so it was tricky to find the complete story. I'm still convinced there are additional images out there...

If you find any, email me & I'll add them to this beautiful little puzzle.

x

9 comments:

bon. said...

incredible. the tiger one is my fav!

www.bowiebowie.com

Unknown said...

awesome shooting

Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com


Coline ♡

Anoli said...

That's not Tatjana though... :)

Kate said...

I think the model is Jaime Rishar!
In love this set of photos, I think you've got them all!

WOLFCUB said...

Thanks for your help guys - just had another search & you're right, the model is Jaime R. Silly me!

3girls1apple said...

The images, along with the model and animals, are stunning. Pretty amazing in fact, to take pictures with some of these creatures. Nice pics from 3girls1apple.com

Unknown said...

hooooooooly shit. def adding the last to my (.)(.) vfile. and i will def credit the source. EPIC.

X H


http://www.thefashionhash.com

Unknown said...

Stunning shoots :X

www.facebook.com/Gloria-Agostina

www.gloria-agostina.com

DREAMY said...

Wowzers. Thanks for compiling these.