21.6.12

WATCH & LEARN


(text edited out by me)

V O G U E   R U S S I A ,   J U L Y   2 0 1 2

MODEL / LILY DONALDSON
PHOTOGRAPHER / RICHARD BUSH
STYLIST / SARAH RICHARDSON


what a dream team. 
Those three know exactly what they're doing.
I love how animated Lily is...even her hands in that 5th picture...beautiful.
I adore that last image, but would love it so much more without the text...I tried finding a clean version, but could only find this shotty one. If you discover a better one let me know! x


**update: gotcha



6 comments:

Isabella / Crystallography said...

incredible, xxxx

Catherine Liem said...

first and third picture - super sharp styling !

X
Catherine.

Render Sublime said...

GORGEOUS! I Love the jacket in the first pic :)

http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

Lauren Williams said...

Great editorial! Love it!

xx
Lauren

http://slowburnfastburn.com

Diana Pereira said...

I just can't get enough of that Céline shot. So sad is no where to be found.
www.thefashionadroit.com

Natalie said...

That cover shot is gorgeous.