24.5.12

PHILOSOPHY



PHILOSOPHY DI ALBERTA FERRETTI S/S 2012


Sister dearest is getting married next Feb, and I landed the role of Maid of Honour. My competition was pretty tough, I've got some rather spectacular cousins, but I won in the end. Anyway, the point of this story is, I get to choose my own bridesmaids dress. BIG tick. So I'm gathering some inspo pics...these two beauties are in my top 5. I'd love to see Dad's face if I showed up in a sheer gown, with my nipples showing. He'd probably just give me a high five and ask me if it's cold. You dig?




5 comments:

Lola Jaro said...

lmao! Your dad sounds hilarious!



SHEWOLF
http://stylelolajaro.blogspot.com/

Catherine Liem said...

hahahahaha yep that can happen :D
Hmm I would go for the second one. what do you think? it's more flowing and subtle.

xx
Catherine.

Style Hostess

Lissis said...

Hahaha, love it!
Nipples <3

Isabella said...

i love the first one.

meet me on the sunny road said...

lol your dad sounds pretty cool. wouldn't go for sheer myself though!