8.4.12

CALL THIS HOME

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


PINTEREST / TUMBLR / GOOGLE


those first 3 pictures are from 2 warehouses which came up for rent whilst I was house hunting in Sydney. It killed me that there was no way they could be mine. Maybe a few years down the track...anyway! These are just a few inspirational spaces plaguing my laptop, whilst I'm decorating my new bedroom. I embarked on an IKEA mission yesterday with my beautiful friend Honey and her impeccably practical shopping skills. Now my room is all black, white & silver. No exceptions. Will take some pics in the coming weeks, once the remainder of my furniture arrives from Adelaide. In the meantime, have a Happy Easter! x

p.s. that graffiti room would never make it into my house, but I thought it was pretty amazing, so chucked it in the mix.

2 comments:

SAMANTHA said...

the graffiti room is rad and i love all the other images as well- i'm moving in may and definitely need the inspiration! (loving pinterest for great interior decor inspo lately) x



www.dragonnfruit.com

Liza Chloƫ said...

So cool! I kinda have the same taste in interior!

http://www.lizachloe.com/