15.9.11

NYFW #2

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


DIESEL BLACK & GOLD
PREEN
HERVE LEDGER
TIBI
THEYSKENS THEORY
T BY ALEXANDER WANG
VERA WANG
MARCHESA

Well. I think it's safe to say that the second half of NY Fashion Week has been MUCH more impressive than the first half. Loving the metallic fabrics, simple cuts & colours, ankle strap heels (Mr Wang I'm looking at you), and the way that Vera & Marchesa turn fabric into fantasy. Fashion Week is better than Christmas x

2 comments:

tobaccoandleather said...

I thought exactly the same, glad I wasn't the only one. When I first started trawling through all the collections I was like.. okayyy.. but now the right click and save is going crazy! xx

WOLFCUB said...

YES, finally someone that agrees with me! I was SO disappointment by Alexander Wang, there was only like 1/4 of his collection that I actually liked. Weird. Anyway, hope your well my love! xxx