17.8.11

OUTLAW

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

©WOLFCUB 2011

phew!

part 1 of my portfolio for Whitehouse is done. This is the collection I spent the last few months designing, which is a bit ironic, as my personal style changed over the last few months, more than ever before. I started out being fascinated/inspired by all things cowboy (hence, the name OUTLAW), and wanted to use buckles & harnesses on every design. But I rapidly got sick of that idea, and decided to use clean simple cuts, to ease the collection into a more sophisticated look. Sheer fabrics & turtle-necks were the new obsession - so it's a bit half half. The course isn't for Fashion Design, it's for Styling & Creative Direction, which is why my collection isn't super artistic or dramatic (please excuse the amateur drawings). But hopefully it will do the trick! Next assessment task is a big badass photoshoot, planning begins now! x


4 comments:

Liz Quach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Quach said...

You're really doing an excellent job! Can't wait to see the actual lookbook!

justQUACHit

nina + seraina said...

this is fantastic!
I love that it's called "Outlaw"

What year are you in studying there? I have a friend doing a styling course she's loving it also.

Seraina

lordhowtheyhypnotize.blogspot.com

lordhowtheyhypnotize.blogspot.com

WOLFCUB said...

Thanks so so much Liz x

Seriana, thanks man thats so lovely of you. I'm not studding at Whitehouse yet (fingers crossed), this is for my application portfolio. So good to hear your gal pal is loving it, I'm so excited to swagger off to Sydney, if I'm lucky enough! x