4.1.11

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

wowza okay so I was not expecting such amazing entries for the B.NATION competition. I was literally blown away with your responses - amaazing. Ive been trying to pick a winner for the past hour but each time I pick an answer, I feel terrible because all the other entries are SO deserving. All of you had such inspring, meaningful, and wild answers with such depth, I can't come to a decision! So, compliments to random.org a number has been chosen completely at random. The number that is chosen will co-incide with the comment number, and hence (love using that word) we will have or winner! Here goes...
Photobucket
Congrats Georgie! Well done lovely, please email me your address to wolfcub@live.com.au and I will send you your Lolita Maxi asap! Again, thank you to everyone else who entered, your all crazy creative and if i could sew as fast as lightning I would make you all dresses. Donezo! x

No comments: