30.12.10

TWENTY ELEVEN

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sheila Marquez
Harper's Bazaar Spain 2011

lets just all take a moment to appreciate the Balmain burgundy fur coat in picture 4.

This absolute rockstar also just shot the 2011 Harper's Bazaar Calendar. I prefer the editorial above, (fur coats and boots - my kryptonite) however I would trade my Disney Princess calendar for that one in an instant. Im sorry but I can't avoid it any longer - I WANT VINTAGE FUR SKI BOOTS...even though I live in Adelaide where it's currently 39 degrees, and I've never been to the snow. How crazy are they? They remind me of the Chanel Fall 2010 show at Paris Fashion Week - when Karl Lagerfeld made the world's top models strut on ice...through a giant Lion ice sculpture...dressed like wealthy cavemen. Genius.

New Years sooon, hope everyone is rocking out some insane outfits, I will currently be celebrating in my underwear as I am yet to find one...going a little Britney Spears on your asses. Have an amaaazing weekend cubs x

No comments: